News Vaccines EXPOSED, right infront of the WHO!

Limbo

Banned
Philosopher
Threads
are u legit anti vaxxer boyo?

AsianBoss

I like Asian girls but can't get one
Staff member
Logician
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
I dont like idea of vaccines (injecting urself with virus) and using common sense its retarded but I havent done mhch research on it
It is done so you build immunity to it
But anti-vaxx or not, we should all want a vaccine so we can have finally end lockdown and this corona bullshit

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Sage
a
a
Threads
It is done so you build immunity to it
But anti-vaxx or not, we should all want a vaccine so we can have finally end lockdown and this corona bullshit
I´ll still keep my mask on, so i can hide my face in public.
I like to feel like a ninja.

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Dylsexic
a
Threads
trump was bot of by fizer recived 1 milion donation befor lunuchg vacisne invastagaint and aftert donation retractred it

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
All that talk of "brains" it's discouraging to be conscious that I'm a biological entity.

What can you do though when they say "you can't work her without vaccination proof," "your child can't attend public school without vaccinations," "you can't go to college without your vaccines on file."

Maybe a lot of this could be alleviated by not giving vaccines to infants and instead waiting until they're old enough to regularly come in contact with others.

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
Sage
a
a
Threads
We've been living for millions of years without vaccinations and medicines, yet we're here.
We also survived without glasses and circumcision and literally everything else we have today but its nice to have them
Plus we lived like 30 years tops back then

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Dylsexic
a
Threads
We also survived without glasses and circumcision and literally everything else we have today but its nice to have them
Plus we lived like 30 years tops back then
the roman empire life span was the same as today ingoring the young man daying in war

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Dylsexic
a
Threads
anywhear the westeren medcine is intrcutrde the survier rates drops to the western stadnard
ignoring the fact that vacines are dieiesnd to make u sick
the ppl unusleihng it on the mases aret dum encuh to wilking injectm them self with aluminum

Wizardcel

Lookist
a
Threads
As for the thread. I won't get vaccinated either. But I don't mind if others want it. Each to its own. But if the government forces me to get vaccinated than we'll have trouble.