Story Very intimidating day today

Pain

josephine's lover
⚔ Slayer ⚔
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
Threads
Today I finally met my girlfriend’s best friend and her entire family (her husband, 2 daughters, son, niece and nephew and mother).

I tried so hard to seem normal and not weird since my girlfriend hyped me up to her friend. My girl’s best friends kids all hugged me and seemed to like me, but my girl’s best friends niece and nephew looked at me weirdly and the little girl didn’t wanna hug me. They seemed weirded out by me.

we all went to church but it was so awkward that I couldn’t even focus on God I was so caught up in myself and how I was being perceived by those around me.

When Sartre said “hell is other people” he is right; I am at the mercy of other’s perception of me. I cannot change how they perceive me. They have an image and “hologram” of me in their minds at all time. Whenever they say my name they will think of me. When they think of me, I will be different in their minds than I am in my own mind. Even if I die, I’ll live forever in their minds which is scary. You cannot not remember the way you see someone.

Shift

decaf roaster
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
Threads

Reminder, boys. If this thing can get a girlfriend, so can you.

Pain

josephine's lover
⚔ Slayer ⚔
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
Threads

Reminder, boys. If this thing can get a girlfriend, so can you.
I know I’m ugly bruh. I had no doubts about it. I agree. If I can get a girlfirned, ANYONE could.

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
🎎 Weebcels 🌸
Threads
we all went to church but it was so awkward that I couldn’t even focus on God I was so caught up in myself and how I was being perceived by those around me.
Do you have lots of young people at your church? I went to one two weeks ago in a town full of rich Jews and it was a retirement home.

Pain

josephine's lover
⚔ Slayer ⚔
☠️ BlackPilled ☠️
Threads
Do you have lots of young people at your church? I went to one two weeks ago in a town full of rich Jews and it was a retirement home.
It’s young and old folk. I was the weirdest looking guy there though.