Slayer What anime girl would you want as a wife, and concubines?

pretty_boy

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Sorcerer
a
Threads
i'd want Mikasa as my wife (prob regret because boring personality and flatbody but whateves)

Concubines

Yilva from vinland saga, very strong women

would take these two girls from bleach (hard to choose between the two), orhime and yourichi simple because hot.

also pink hair girl from code geass

@Limbo

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
No concubines so I'll just put "wives" (I don't want to do any cringy ironic "waifu" posting so I'm posting seriously the kinds of anime characters that would be like women would I want to marry).

Rei II (specifically Rei II and not Rei III).

Hotaru Tomoe.

Ami Mizuno.

Maetel.

Instead of concubines I will write friends since they seem like they would be nice to be friends with.

Annie Leonhart.

Misato.

Lol in this photo you could tell Misato was like "Shinji let's take a picture it will be cute!" and Shinji would be like "really do we have to" and she would say "yeah it would be fun!" Then Shinji would say "okay."

Saya

hqnposter
Philosopher
a
Threads
No concubines so I'll just put "wives" (I don't want to do any cringy ironic "waifu" posting so I'm posting seriously the kinds of anime characters that would be like women would I want to marry).

Hotaru Tomoe.

Ami Mizuno.

Maetel.

Instead of concubines I will write friends since they seem like they would be nice to be friends with.

Annie Leonhart.

Misato.

Lol in this photo you could tell Misato was like "Shinji let's take a picture it will be cute!" and Shinji would be like "really do we have to" and she would say "yeah it would be fun!" Then Shinji would say "okay."
:spiderlol: :cage:

pretty_boy

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Sorcerer
a
Threads

Hotaru Tomoe.

Ami Mizuno.

Maetel.

Annie Leonhart.

Misato.

does Yilva get a bigger role on the other arcs of Vinland Saga? you said you liked her right?

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
does Yilva get a bigger role on the other arcs of Vinland Saga? you said you liked her right?
I liked her jaw lol (she has a @RealChick jaw).

No she just gets a minor appearance. A pretty wasted character. I thought she was going to be a bigger deal with how much the anime focused on her in the beginning.

pi33baby

Voted best member (2020)
Sage
a
a
Threads
i'd want Mikasa as my wife (prob regret because boring personality and flatbody but whateves)

Concubines

Yilva from vinland saga, very strong women

would take these two girls from bleach (hard to choose between the two), orhime and yourichi simple because hot.

also pink hair girl from code geass

@Limbo
I stopped watching AOT because she was boring as hell
I would fuck the pink haired bitch from angel beats and marry kio or whatever her name was from erased

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
I would fuck the pink haired bitch from angel beats and marry kio or whatever her name was from erased
Yeah she sucks, she's just a perfect "Mary Sue" character.

I don't like using that reddit word btw but there isn't really any literary term for this kind of character.

pretty_boy

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Sorcerer
a
Threads
it only got good at ep17. I watched it then dropped it, then watched it again and dropped it , yet 3 weeks later I picked off where I left