When I saw the neighborhood thot

IAmAMenace

most nt member
Clairvoyant
Threads
With her boyfriend months ago I got upset I wanted this little bitch to belong only to me as harsh as it sounds. I've never even seen that guy who was her boyfriend, he didn't go to our school so I wonder how they met. In 9th grade she use to stare at me, in the morning at the bus stop, and in a class we had.

She use to like many years ago and a couple days prior to seeing them together I was thinking about her. JFL she was walking her dog with him once wearing tons of makeup, and I was walking my dog too, she couldn't even look me in the eye for one second and she seemed in a rush and uninterested to talk to me even though I had gotten over her.

Anyways we have the same bus stop so I'm thinking about chatting with her when school starts, her annoying friend who also lives near me graduated so that's good for me I guess, she seems like the type of female who says "you are too good for him, chase a bag instead girlll".

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Cage at your zoomer music.

"you are too good for him, chase a bag instead girlll".
Bag?

With her boyfriend months ago I got upset I wanted this little bitch to belong only to me as harsh as it sounds. I've never even seen that guy who was her boyfriend, he didn't go to our school so I wonder how they met. In 9th grade she use to stare at me, in the morning at the bus stop, and in a class we had.

She use to like many years ago and a couple days prior to seeing them together I was thinking about her. JFL she was walking her dog with him once wearing tons of makeup, and I was walking my dog too, she couldn't even look me in the eye for one second and she seemed in a rush and uninterested to talk to me even though I had gotten over her.
Don't waste your time with girls with bfs bro. It's really beta too.

IAmAMenace

most nt member
Clairvoyant
Threads
Cage at your zoomer music.

Bag?

Don't waste your time with girls with bfs bro. It's really beta too.
By bag I meant money bag or an expensive purse, something ghetto people say to refer to money. I won't lol I just wanna manipualte her to get atleast a blowjob, or some clout, I don't care nothing about her.

boba tea

Theorist
Threads
Was she really too good for you

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
Simps simp for beautiful girls
Simps don't have any discretion. At least on the internet they don't.

You give them more credit they are due. They'll worship any girl receptive to their provocations.

They are insects akin to flies and other pests.

boba tea

Theorist
Threads
Simps don't have any discretion. At least on the internet they don't.

You give them more credit they are due. They'll worship any girl receptive to their provocations.

They are insects akin to flies and other pests.
There are no girls on the internet

Teflon

Theorist
a
Threads
You wanted a thot to belong only to you, lol.