why did so many user quit in last few days?

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Dylsexic
a
a
a
Threads
cindy/meaneays mby developed some kind of a femle chonues pardody flet bad a bit abute what they done to robert and darek and left

Pain

josephine's lover
Sage
a
a
a
a
a
Threads
I DROVE THEM TO SUICIDE WITH MY STORIES OF LOVE AND SEXUAL FOREPLAY. THEY FOLLOWED THE SAME PATH AS THE NIGGER IN THE STORE WHO BRUTALLY MOGGED TO THE POINT HE COULD NO LONGER COPE AND ENDED UP SELF DESTRUCTING IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND DESTROYING THE STORE

:goodfellas:

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
After I had made my most recent video it blackpilled a lot of users into quitting for their part into a lot of the awful things that had happened here.

arahan

Sage
a
Threads
It's because there's no people to interact with, nothing to be said too. What's the point

InjectE

Sage
a
a
Threads
After I had made my most recent video it blackpilled a lot of users into quitting for their part into a lot of the awful things that had happened here.
Just watched it, I understand now. yes they are legitimately evil.

Females are evil, they cant feel sympathy towards males

Mafia

Administrator
Staff member
a
Threads
It's because there's no people to interact with, nothing to be said too. What's the point
Honestly the only purpose of this site is that I am literally banned from everywhere else (and even the places I'm not banned in I would soon be anyway).

This is my site to talk about what I like and other people are free to join me and that's all there is to it.

It used to be more than that but that's how it was when I first made this site last summer and now that's how it has returned.

Char

Theorist
a
a
a
Threads
Because only people who post are:
  • mvp
  • asian guy who writes like a child
  • cringy guy who admits severe autism and thinks writing in font 7 is unique
  • soon-to-be ER (mafia)
  • sometimes demonstrator
  • guy who cries subhumanity but is average
Besides demonstrator no interesting, charismatic autist. Sadly Arceus posts very rarely, he's the greatest gem here.

C

Clockwise

Besides demonstrator no interesting, charismatic autist. Sadly Arceus posts very rarely, he's the greatest gem here.
:cringe:
:autism:
The cringiest post of alltime = this
The most irrelevant obnoxious poster I ever come across. Please genuinly kill yourself :)